Representation With Integrity

Can I petition to bring a family member to the U.S. as an immigrant?

Anyone who is a U.S. citizen may file an immigrant visa petition on behalf of their spouse, child, or if the person petitioning is over the age of 21, a parent or sibling. A person who is a legal permanent resident of the U.S. may only file immigrant visa petitions on behalf of their spouse or an unmarried child. However, the person petitioning must be able to prove that the relationship claimed qualifies the relative within their visa category according to the terms of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act.

Practice Areas

• Business Law
• Real Estate Law
• Probate Law
• Wills & Trusts
• Immigration Law
• Family Law

For More Information

No form ID has been set.